New Cure is the creator of Cannabis Paste and is excited about the 3 major reasons why the "Paste" is so effective.
Producing Cannabis Paste instead of Cannabis oil is 1667% more efficient to make. When you make the "Paste" you get 32 months of supply from a pound of cannabis or 32 jars. But when making the RSO oil you only get 3 months supply or 2 oz of oil. There is NO reason to concentrate the medicine when our bodies can absorb the paste just the same.
When you concentrate cannabis to create an oil you throw the left over plant matter in the trash.
RSO is also flammable and dangerous to make.
Note: Making the paste, one can use many methods such as controlled temperatures and using Coconut,Olive Oil or Vegetable Glycerin. So my question to you is who in the world would ever make Cannabis oil? Maybe someone who wants to waste 1667% of their cannabis? Also News flash ...Florida cannabis law added the word "Paste" before the word Oil. New Cure made legislative history.
Anyone Over 21 Can Get Cannabis Paste CLICK HERE
The below are some of the best ways to beat cancer. They are NOT listed by priority.
2. The Budwig Protocol
3. Intravenous vitamin C
5. High grade Multi Vitamin with D3 - CoQ10
6. Probiotic foods and supplements (“Good Bacteria”)
7. Sunshine. Funeral homes busiest month is January.
8. Cannabis Paste. Cannabinoids turn off cancer cells.
9. Oxygen Therapy, Hyperbaric Chamber - Ozone treatment
10. Exercise - Oxygen kills cancer. Exercise creates Oxygen.
11. Have the will to live - Prayer, believe, faith. Positive books. Surround yourself with positive people. Not hospice!
12. Vitamin B17 - (Small doses) Laetrile click here
13. Energetic supplements
14. Light therapy - photodynamic
15. Detox - Antioxidants- Zeolite Enhanced with DHQ - Detox Clay - ionic foot detox and Essiac Tea Blend
16. Enzymes for Cancer: Low Enzymes Are Always Found In Cancer -
17. Carnivora - phytonutrient extract
18. Dichloroacetate (DCA) – Sodium Dichloroacetate
19. Alkaline Diet- Low pH causes Fungus, Candida and Cancer. Cesium Chloride (high pH therapy)
20. Alkaline Water - 7.0 or higher is a must! Do a Tap Water pH Test. Often homes test under 5.2 pH.
The September 12, 2014, issue of Science contained an article by a panel of top Ebola researchers detailing their findings that Ebola has genetically sequenced in scores of victims. The fact that the virus mutates quickly makes the creation of a serum to treat all patients highly improbable. Diagnosing each patient's strain and finding an effective common treatment is futile. The death rate has and will continue to be substantial, even in the best case scenario. While researchers struggle to produce a vaccination, could the antiretrovirals in Cannabis be an effective treatment? Brad Morehouse, founder of NewCure.org believes that it will greatly decrease the mortality rate and, quite possibly, be beneficial in clinical use.
"Enough research has already been done, and current evidence of cannabinoids killing other diseases, such as Lyme disease, is overwhelming," says Morehouse. "Cannabis is currently being researched as a natural substance to fight HIV and build up the body's immune system, since it's one of nature's best antiretrovirals." U.S. federal and state laws, as well as research restrictions on drug companies, severely hamper the advancement and investigation of the healing properties of Cannabis. The worldwide research conducted so far indicates that Cannabis has significant medical potential and myriad therapeutic uses. Researchers in the natural-cures arena, however, are at a further disadvantage--they cannot work with the Ebola strain as the mandatory Level 4 Bio-Safety lab is way beyond the reach of such research. Regardless, Morehouse believes the time has come to tap into the anti-inflammatory properties of Cannabis (which is now being utilized in a cutting-edge paste form) and its benefits to the immune system.
Studies conclude that Ebola kills by cytokine storm, a potentially fatal immune system reaction. Besides Cannabis having antiretrovirals, cannabinoids are anti-inflammatory, which decreases the severity of cytokine storm. The study of cannabinoids has led to many important discoveries in immunology--not only the existence of a new physiological system (the endocannabinoid system), but also its role in the regulation of the immune system. Studies examining the effect of cannabinoids on immunity have shown that many cellular and cytokine mechanisms are suppressed by these agents. Klein&Cabral, 2006
At the time of this writing there is no known vaccine for Ebola, but the beneficial implications of Cannabis Paste as a therapeutic treatment seems most promising.